But basically, I'm looking for fic recs to fit the following scenario.
Harry is being abused by the Dursleys - any one and/or combination of them
Harry has kept this a secret for years, but it finally comes out.
Needs to be Harry/Draco or Harry Ron
Any and all suggestions would be much appreciated.
Plot: this just coming through randomly when I'm listening to Creep by Radiohead
Rate: PG – 13
Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance
Summary: is it too late? or is it because its me
Note: this is how I lose my drarry virginity
I was a fool wasnt I?
This is what I'm looking for in a beta reader (just so people know exactly what it is I want. Same as last post):
- Somebody who is willing to stick with me until the end of my story.
- Somebody who will be patient with me as I write the story, as I will send them one chapter at a time, and write the new chapter after the chapter before is beta read, edited and such.
- Somebody who will be honest. I'm not looking for the fluffy "Oh I love it!" kind of feedback. I want the honest truth. Something like "Okay, this scene right here is no good, take it out," (giving a reason as to why would be very helpful, and appreciated). If at any point in the story, you're in doubt, don't be afraid to go "Are you going anywhere with this?"
- The idea of having a beta reader is to make the story better, so please take your time. I'm in no rush, and I want the story to be something people will enjoy.
- Checking to see if I'm using proper grammar is something I'm looking for in a beta reader.
- Checking to see if my characteristics of the characters are spot on.
- Also note that I will be willing to accept multiple beta readers.
Okay, so that's what I'm looking for in a beta reader. If interested, private message me, or e-mail me at Kix4funchick@aol.com (just put Harry/Mystery slash story beta reader in the subject line. I do not open e-mails without subjects). Let me know how you would want me to send you the story. Thanks!
Read it here
Pairing: (later) Antonin Dolohov/Viktor Krum
Warnings: none yet
Disclaimer: Not mine obviously, everything to Rowling. Summary & Title to Iron Maiden (Don't Look to the Eyes of a Stranger)
Summary: You see many things in a man's eyes. And now Viktor couldn't go back to his easy, happy, fearless life, it was his duty to find out what was hidden in Dolohov's eyes, even after all he had been through. Don't look to the eyes of a stranger. Well, Viktor just had.
Teaser: Antonin Dolohov was insane. Viktor Krum wanted an easy day. Oh, and Bulgarian sills in the rain are horrible.
Link to my Journal
Hey there everyone! A few years ago I was a part of this and several other HP Slash communities on livejournal. I had some big personal mishaps in my life and went on a long LiveJournal hiatus, and before I went I officially left a lot of communities so that I would stop getting updates in my messages folder, in my emails, and on my friends page that I would feel compelled to catch up on when I would return. However, I saved a lot of my favorite fics to my favorites on my internet settings. I shouldn't have done that. I should have added them to my memories, because of course my computer crashed, geek squad didn't help much, and I had to get a new (but awesome) laptop.
Anyhow, I managed to retrieve all of those lost fics except one, which I forget the name of (sort of the reason I can't seem to be able to find it).
I read this years ago, so please bear with me. It is a Draco/Harry slash fic, it was during one of the school years (I think maybe the 6th or last one). It entails Draco performing some kind of spell on himself or drinking a potion to turn himself into a girl. I think it might have started out as a prank, but Draco eventually fell in love with Harry. You guys, this is like the only fluffy fic I actually wanted to keep in my memories.
Anyways, I think it also entails an infatuation with Draco wearing scarves (that was somehow really adorable).
Any help would be greatly appreciated. <3
Hi Everyone - hope this ok to post this
I read ages ago (can't remember where) a Mpreg fic with Draco as the preg one, He and harry had split up due to a misunderstanding about Blaise and cheating, Draco goes to see his doctor about the pregnacy, which Harry knows nothing about, Harry comes to visit the a friend then he and Draco enter the lift, which stops and at this point Draco goes into labour and Harry delivers, Harry thinks the baby is Blaise and then Draco tells him that the baby is his, I think they name her honey? Also Harry laughs at Draco socks.
Could you please point me in the right dicrection or tell me if it's been deleted as i'm going more crazy than I already am looking for it.